Do you offer next day delivery?
Orders to MAINLAND UK* can be delivered next working day if this option is selected at the checkout. If you select this option, the delivery times can be seen below.
* Mainland UK excludes Northern Ireland, Ireland, some areas in the Highlands of Scotland, and offshore islands such as Jersey, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight etc.
|Order before 4pm||Delivery Day|
Unfortunately we are not currently able to offer Saturday delivery.
Why isn't my tracking number working?
DPD re-use tracking numbers so you will not be able to track your order until after 5pm on the day that you received your tracking information. Your order can be tracked at www.dpdlocal.co.uk
Why isn't my discount code working?
If you have not got your discount code directly from us via our mailing list or Facebook then the chances are it is either an expired or fake code.
Are your acrylic liquids odourless?
No, but we have been told by our customers that the Maximum Adhesion has a more pleasant odour than the other liquids.
When will *product* be back in stock?
How long do acrylic nails last?
Do I need to cap your coloured acrylic powders in clear?
Why has my acrylic/gel nail popped off?
Usually it is because you have not prepped the nail properly.
Follow the steps below to prep the nail:
- Push the cuticle back ensuring no cuticle is on the nail bed as the acrylic will not stick to it.
- Buff the nail with a buffing block to remove the surface shine.
- Remove dust from nail using either a manicure brush or a lint free pad with a bit of Acetone or Gel Residue Remover.
- Apply nail prep/dehydrator.
- Apply acid free nail primer (primer not needed for gel nails)
- Your nails should now be ready for the application of Acrylic or Gel :)